Warranty & Repairs
What is Covered?
COBRA PUMA Golf will warranty its products for a period of One year from the date of purchase, no more than Two years from the manufactures release date of the product against defects in materials or workmanship. If the date of purchase is unavailable, this warranty shall begin on the product manufacture date. Warranty claims are only valid if purchased, new and unused from an authorized COBRA PUMA Golf retailer or distributor.
COBRA PUMA Golf reserves the right to inspect all warranty claims to determine the extent of warranty application. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear as well as defects caused by any third-party alterations. COBRA PUMA Golf does not sell or return component parts. All products returned for warranty claims become the property of COBRA PUMA Golf. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. This warranty provides specific legal rights. Other rights may exist, which may vary from state to state. COBRA PUMA Golf may amend this warranty policy at any time.
For all non-club related warranties, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outside of the US?
This Warranty Submission portal is only for customers who live in the United States. If you have a Warranty Repair issue and you live outside of the US, please contact the International Customer Service Team closest to where you live.
- Australia: email@example.com
- Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org
- France: email@example.com
- Germany: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Japan: email@example.com
- Korea: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sweden: email@example.com
- South Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- South East Asia: email@example.com
- UK: firstname.lastname@example.org
COBRA PUMA GOLF will not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due in whole or in part to any cause beyond COBRA PUMA Golf’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, riots, wars, fire, acts of God, or acts of compliance with any law or government regulation. In no event shall COBRA PUMA Golf be liable to Buyer for (i) any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, or (ii) any damages resulting from loss of use or profit.
How to Submit a Warranty or Repair
Please start by including a brief description of your warranty or repair issue. Use the attachment icon and upload 4 images of the club(s). Image requests are not required for Wholesale customers. They are however recommended to allow our team to make a determination if the product will be covered under warranty prior to shipping your repair back to us for inspection.
- Image 1- Include an image taken from above showing the full club
- Image 2- Include an image of the bottom of the club
- Image 3- Include an image of the shaft flex and name
- Image 4- Include an image of the damage of the club
- Image 5- Proof of purchase